Having only one person plan your destination wedding and travel arrangements for your friends and family is so much simpler.
We handle the all stress, allowing you more time to enjoy the moment with your friends and family.
You can put your mind at ease knowing your destination wedding plans will be managed in a professional, timely manner.
We have established good reputations and have built great relationships with hoteliers and on-site wedding co-ordinators.
We truly care about planning your wedding and will be with you every step of the way.
Destination weddings are becoming more and more popular with couples today. This ‘eloping with a crowd’ kind of wedding appeals to those that want to run away and get married, but at the same time, want to share the experience with friends and family. We have put together some of the top reasons couples are opting to get married away rather than have an at-home traditional wedding and to also show you how affordable, convenient, stress-free and easy to plan a destination wedding can be.
It Fits The Budget
Destination weddings can be far less expensive for couples than a traditional wedding at home.
Planning Is Easier
The stress of planning your wedding falls to your DestinationVows Specialist and your resort wedding co-ordinator.
Barefoot on a beautiful sugar-sand beach? Surrounded by lush tropical gardens? Or perhaps in a gazebo overlooking the turquoise waters of the sea? These are just a few of the breath-taking venue choices for destination weddings at most resorts.
Everything Is In One Place
No time wasted travelling to the church, to a park or garden for pictures, then on to the reception. From the walk down the aisle to the last dance, everything can be found at your resort.
Smaller Guest List
Due to monetary reasons or time constraints, attending a destination wedding may not be for everyone and those that do usually attend, are those that are most dear to you.
You get a chance to spend some quality time with family and friends in a more intimate setting and – not just for a day as with a traditional wedding at home.
It’s A Vacation Too
Not only do your family and friends get to witness and celebrate your vows, after the ceremony, everyone gets to relax and enjoy a vacation too!
And The Guys Like It Too!
Guys seem to get more excited about a destination wedding and even the groom becomes more involved in the planning process. Organizing smaller events such as golfing or sailing for his buddies, makes him a lot more happier than picking out table centerpieces, that’s for sure!
No Family Feuds
A destination wedding provides an equal playing field between families and more importantly, no uncomfortable decisions for couples to make that may cause a sticky situation between families.
And The Honeymoon Begins
The honeymoon begins immediately after the ceremony. No early morning planes to catch, no time wasted travelling and the big one – no additional costs!
If you would like one of our travel specialists to contact you with more information regarding your destination wedding, please fill out and submit the form below.
- Personalized wedding planning by an experienced Destination Vows wedding specialist for your group to contact directly by email or toll-free from anywhere in North America.
- Consultation regarding legal requirements & paperwork required
- Planning the destination wedding and securing the wedding date, time and location
- Arranging group quotes custom to the bride & grooms requests and budget and staying on top of all promotions that may be available including: free weddings, room upgrades, complimentary flights, etc.
- Receive value-added amenities when you book with a property that is part of our “Circle of Love” program
- Organizing destination wedding events (private dinners, group tours, spa days, golfing trip and other fun excursions)
- A wedding website where you can tell your guests about your destination wedding
- Save-the-date emails and e-invites for wedding members & guests
- Private airport transfers for Bride & Groom
- Seat selection for Bride & Groom
- Providing a honeymoon registry